Utilizing patent-pending technology, our Interactive Report is designed
to dramatically increase the speed with which you can access the information
in large documents, improve the ease of navigating through large amounts
of information, and make it easier than ever to find specific information
held within a large document.
Tips for Using This Interactive Report:
- Click on the report title, and a new window will appear with an
electronic version of the document in its entirety.
- Use the built-in navigation arrows to flip through the document
page by page, if desired.
- To search for specific information by keyword, type the word in
the "Search" text box and hit Enter, or click the "Search"
- To save a copy to your computer for future reference, or to review
while off-line, click on the "Save to Desktop" button.
- Click on the "Send to a Friend" button to share the document
with colleagues who may be interested.
Interactive Report Benefits:
Thomson Reuters and Mobular Technologies are the originators of this
new paradigm in electronic publishing and distribution of Financial
Reports. With unparalleled flexibility and performance, Interactive
Reports provide investors with optimal accessibility to prospectuses,
Annual Reports, SEC Filings, and virtually any other type of financial
document. These electronic documents have many advantages over bulky
PDF files, or non-portable HTML conversions:
- No web or email plug-ins or special software is required to view
- The report, search engine, and navigation are all combined in one
compact, high-performance package; searches and browsing are practically
- This report can be optimized for delivery in e-mail.The self-compressed
document footprint is ideal for even low-speed modem access. When
received in HTML-compliant email (like Microsoft Outlook), the document
can be browsed,searched,and navigated entirely within the email window.
- Interactive Reports allow the investor to export key financial data
to a fully-formatted Excel spreadsheet with a single click of the
- Interactive Reports provide the most flexible, timely, cost-effective
solution for electronic distribution of any form of investor communications,
with unique features not found in any other electronic media.
- Drop-down menu navigation, keyword search, and page-by-page browsing
features make it a snap to locate exactly the information you're seeking
- Use the "Send to Friend" function to forward this report.
- Use the "Save to Desktop" feature to access this report anywhere,
at any time - even offline.